The SHS Annual meeting is a great time to network and get to know your fellow physicians.
October 1-3, 2021
Charlotte, North Carolina
This year’s Annual Meeting theme is: Arresting Migraine Progression. We will examine the risk factors associated with migraine progression from episodic to chronic, and present tools clinicians can use when they return to clinic on Monday.
The meeting will also focus on how to engage patient collaboration and use these tools for better outcomes.
Current topics include:
- What to do when nothing is working
- Addressing Obesity
- Getting Patients to Move
- Encouraging Active Patient Collaboration
- Acute Treatment Optimization
- Advanced Botox and Head Pain Procedures
- Pediatric Headache
- Integrative Headache Care focusing on Nutraceuticals and the Gut Microbiome
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Hypnosis for Pain
- Vestibular Migraine
- An Evolutionary Perspective of Headache.
We will also have Behavioral sessions that will provide powerful but simple tools for better outcomes.
Donate to SHS
Consider donating to SHS to help us continue our support of headache care & medicine research.